Tuesday, February 23, 2010

.travels.

i've decided a few months ago i.need.to.travel.  i'm 23 years old and i have yet to see anything west of chicago or east of nyc!  i want to see more of the world and subtract from my "places i want to visit" list.  i'm craving a trip to a remote island.. bora bora perhaps? turks and caicos looks fantastic..  the blue waters are calling (more like SCREAMING) my name!  the mountains of snow taking over pennsylvania have everyone with cabin fever feeling a bit on the cranky side and i need to get away before i get sucked in!

i was looking through my albums this morning and came across some pics from my last trip to nyc.  we went to visit the high line. this place is very inspiring and unique! i'm kind of engulfed in the whole LEED, historic preservation, and sustainable way of designing. when i saw an article about the renovation in a recent magazine i fell in love.  i visited with a good friend in december and he surprised me by taking me to see it.  after walking for what seemed like days.. in the freezing cold.. we arrived.. take a look at this mesmerizing place above the city streets!

xo


          

No comments:

Post a Comment