Sunday, February 28, 2010

.chandeliers...my latest obsession.

every now and then i come across something that makes me drool and say, 'oh.my.god.wow'.  lately in my searches that 'wow' moment has been coming from lighting.. chandeliers and overhead lighting in particular.  in my humble opinion, lighting can make or break a space.  to me, it is one of, if not THE most important element in interior design.  i love oversized drum fixtures you sometimes find in chic restaurants and the classic statement making crystal chandeliers in residential interiors.  lighting gives you the opportunity to easily bring in your own style and create an overall feeling of warm or cool space.  there are so many great lighting companies and options out there today.  why would you stick with boring fixtures?  here are a few of my favorite commercial and residential internet finds!


xo



found on e-interiors.net:  
  


found on overstock.com:




inspired interiors:

          





No comments:

Post a Comment