Monday, March 15, 2010

.that warm and fuzzy feeling.

i don't know about you... but the first signs of spring make me so HAPPY.  no more bundling up to go outside, no more slushy shoes, no more salt on the car.. ahhh so nice.  one of my favorite things about spring, besides the smell in the air and the warm sun of course,  is how everyone is suddenly in a fantastic mood! how could you not love that?!  


well, even though we may have another week or two of brisk weather.. i'd like to wet your whistle with a few springtime etsy finds.  if you're not familiar with etsy, and you love homemade *stuff*... this will be your new favorite site!  tons of great ideas for someone who loves one.of.a.kind.gifts.  loads of talent and creativity, so check it out!


xo


             

1 comment:

  1. I think I figured it out...I had to become a follower!

    ReplyDelete